View Profile MashedByMachines

22 w/ Responses

Sweet

Thanks for the review man! I have never heard the original to this, but this sounds very nice :)

I especially loved the echoing drum in the background, it really adds to the feel of the song :)

Great first upload!

Luxomni responds:

Thank you, sir. :)

Awsome

Chipfag from 4chan here.

Really like it, the buildup is fantastic and the melodies are wonderful. The only problem is that the general sound of the bright synthlead is a little to sharp, it hurts my ears a bit :/ Maybe lower the volume of the sharp instruments or lower the higher frequencies a bit.

Other than that, awesome tune :)

yay

Happy and awesome! +1 from me

Cool

The sounds and general feeling are awesome, the only thing that lowered the score a bit was the drums, they sound a bit flat and repetetive. Also the beat is strange, maybe you should try to improve the drums :)

Other than that the song was really cool, I really loved the guitar parts :D

cyan11 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, this was really a wip but I have to search around for the project files. still a 9's great so thanks.

Awsome

I love the melody and the bass! :)

Oh man

This is pure awesome. Its on repeat now :)

Damn your melodies are genius

Krussi responds:

haha, thanks alot man :D
The same goes for you: damn you and your awesome melodies :D

sweet

Ah man, I was expecting some heavy industrial drums to begin anytime, that would make such an awesome combination!

Sweet piano though :)

Awesome

Awesome song, I love retro synth playing with distorted guitars :) I do music in this genre too, check out my song Thermoplastique if you have the time!

Heavy

Awsome, I like it!

indefinable responds:

Thanks :)

OMGOMGOMG

PLEEEEEASE make a version with louder lead guitar! :D

Hello, thanks for droppning by! Feel free to leave a comment on any of my work :)

29, Male